Brisbane River Kayak TourProvided by RiverLife
Discover the inner city landmarks of Brisbane on this relaxing 1.5hr kayaking tour - the only inner city kayak tour.
As the captain of your own ship you'll be guided past the iconic Story Bridge, Mowbray Park, the Botanic Gardens, the Maritime Museum and the Southbank Parklands.
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced kayaker you'll enjoy the relaxed pace as you glide peaceful down Brisbane river.
After the tour why not unwind with drinks and nibbles on the deck at Riverlife HQ.
- 1.5hr kayak tour along the Brisbane River
- Equipment and training provided
- Experienced tour guide
- From the Southbank to the Maritime Museum
- From the City Botanic Gardens to the Mangroves
- No experience necessary, includes guidance
Complimentary showers and sunscreen
- Student (full time)
- Clothes that you don't mind getting wet
- A change of cloths to wear upon return
- Hat and sunglasses
- Water bottle
Departure DetailsDeparts: 8:30am / 11:00am / 1:30pm Location / Meet point:
Riverlife HQ, Naval Stores Kangaroo Point Cliffs Drive, Kangaroo Point
Check-in 30min prior to departure.
Not suitable for children under 8yrs.